Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Nutella Mug Cake



Do ya like this pic I drew of Nutella? :3


   It's Sunday... How great... And tomorrow's Monday... yay. And I have band practice tomorrow where the other french horn player refuses to play the hardest part of the song; the french horn solo. So I'm on my own. And I have a geography presentation... Awesome. Aren't Mondays great? and aren't Sundays great because I get to think all day about Monday? Yeah, really great (not).


   So, I accidentally made this recipe while I was trying to make a Nutella cookie. I think I put too much egg in it so the dough was all runny. It wasn't even a dough, it was more like batter. So I put it into a cupcake mold and microwaved it. Somehow it rose and tasted like a cake. I didn't even put baking powder or soda in it. So the Nutella mug cake was born! Well, my recipe I guess. People have made this before so it's not a new dessert or anything. But it's still scrumptious!



   Nutella is so delicious, for a second I forgot it was Monday tomorrow while eating this cake.

Nutella Mug Cake

Servings: 1 cake

   Ingredients

2 tbsp Nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread
1 tbsp flour
1 egg yolk

   Instructions

1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
2. Pour the batter into a mug, silicone mold, or microwave safe bowl.
3.Microwave for 10 second intervals until a tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
4. Enjoy with fresh strawberries!


   Please eat this cake and forget about Mondays for a second.
                                          -Lori
    

No comments:

Post a Comment