Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easy Bake Oven Peanut Butter Cookies


   So I got this Easy Bake Oven for Christmas when I was like 10 or something, and it came full of images of warm, toasty, delicious, freshly baked desserts. That obviously wasn't even close to the turd that fell out the oven when I made the pretzel mix. Nasty. The lesson to learn from this: never buy Easy Bake Oven mixes.

 
   But, making stuff from scratch usually goes okay. Except if you fill the cake pans too full, which by the way happens every time since the damn things are so shallow. Then you get a huge mess when the batter overflows into the oven, burns, and creates crumbs rolling around noisily in the oven. Awesome right?


    I made these yummy cookies from scratch and they turned out AMAZING, well for an Easy Bake Oven cookie. And they were really easy to make. A monkey could do it. Plus, it filled my room with the nummy (yummier than yummy) smell of peanut butter cookies fresh out of the oven. And yes, I baked these in my room, something that is only possible with an Easy Bake Oven.



    While I baked the cookies, I put some Nutella in the plastic pink containers for toppings to warm them up in the warming chamber. Then, I went ahead and dipped those bad boys in Nutella. SO FRIGGIN' NUMMY!!!



Easy Bake Oven Peanut Butter Cookies

Servings: 4 cookies

   Ingredients

3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp dark brown sugar
1/2 tbsp white sugar
2 tsp whipped egg

   Instructions

1. Mix together all of the ingredients until smooth.
2. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll into balls.
3. Place two cookie dough balls into each greased Easy Bake Oven pan and use a fork to make a crisscross pattern on each cookie.
4. Put one pan into the preheated for 10min. oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and bake the other two cookies.
6. Place the Nutella into the pink plastic container and melt it in the heating chamber.
7. Dip the cookies in Nutella and wash them down with a glass of milk.


   I hope you're having a great week so far. I'm having an okay one that's better than usual because I decided to present all of my projects first to get them over with and now I get to watch people suffer while they present. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!! Also, these cookies are brightening up my week so hopefully I'll survive at least until the weekend.
                                     Until my next post,
                                               -Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment