Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

First Post :D


    So once again I found myself on a Sunday afternoon bored out of my mind, telling myself to finish the pile of homework building up in the corner, not doing the homework, visiting the fridge for the 50th time, and wishing it was next weekend so that I could spend a weekend actually doing something. But that never happens. So, I decided to think of something to do other than waste my time on the Internet.

    All I could think of was cooking, baking, and food. But, I needed an excuse to cook. Every time I bake anything, I feel like everyone in my family eats one piece to be polite, but I'm the one who has to end up finishing it. So I can't bake it for them. Could I bake stuff for friends or neighbours? I would probably run into the same problem except that wouldn't be finishing the food, it would
probably go in the trash. Then it popped into my mind. Since I'm already ruining my eyes and brain on the Internet, why not make a blog to post stuff I bake?

   And here I am... Well, the blog idea didn't just pop into my head like great ideas seem to just pop into people's brains in movies. I thought about it for a while because recently I've really been into
baking/cooking. My parents probably think it's just another phase, but I don't think so. All my other hobbies or "phases" were food related, and I think they all led me to here. Whenever I was crafting, I was making food inspired things like cake earrings and cupcake scarfs. But the whole time I was thinking about food.
Cupcake scarf!!!
Cake earrings I made with polymer clay


      So I'm pretty sure this isn't just a phase, especially since I have already made a lot of food. And this blog will prove it to my parents. 
Homemade pizza

Homemade Apple Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment